- Este evento ha pasado.
KILLER PITCH: How To Sell Your Idea To Investors
Julio 24, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Killer Pitch is a training seminar that combines public speaking and presentation skills with the ability to create investor interest, selling an idea and ask for funding for your start-up or endeavor.
Unica Sesión: Martes 24 de Julio de 2018 – 5:00 PM a 9:00 PM
Valor: $135.000 (Iva Incluido).
Puedes pagar en nuestras oficinas en efectivo, con tarjetas débito o crédito, o si prefieres, puedes consignar en la cuenta corriente del Banco ITAÚ No. 651-01167-8 a nombre de HubBOG SAS Nit: 900 313 507 – 0, también puedes hacer el pago vía online en el Botón que encontrarás en el formulario.
Lo siento. Este formulario ya no está disponible.
1. Introductions and Elevator speech.
2. Overview of program.
3. Difference between entrepreneurs and small business owners
4. Forms of financing and investment.
5. How to find and research investment options and Venture Capital.
6. The Business Plan.
7. Five minute speech about idea.
8. Making the pitch.
9. The Close.
10. Five minute speech after redo.
- This training program is intended for entrepreneurs and small business owners as well as anyone interested in creating their own business and want to learn how to sell their idea or are seeking financing to help their business grow.
- Intermediate comprehension of English
- Currently an entrepreneur or small business Owner.
- Anyone interested in becoming an entrepreneur or small business owner
- Must have elevator speech
- Prepare five minute overview of business or idea including:
- What it is.
- What is the problem you are solving.
- What is the need or demand.
- How is your idea different.
- Why (Why are you doing it, Why should we be interested).
- Note taking device (Tablet, Smart Phone, Notebook and Pen)
Conference Speaker: Matt Rogers.
After receiving my MBA and spending ten years in small business development and relationship development at two multinational banks located in Boston MA I decided I needed a change in my life. Desiring adventure and wanting to living in a rapidly developing city, we chose to move to Bogota. Since my arrival in Bogota I have been involved in education and entrepreneurship working as a consultant and trainer as well as teaching Entrepreneurship at CESA. It is my passionate belief that the two ways to develop a country and create opportunities are through education and entrepreneurship. I strive to help create opportunities for budding entrepreneurs by assisting with strategies and developing the soft skills such as communication and leadership that are needed to create successful endeavors in Colombia.